Questions and comments are welcome and encouraged. Just post your question as a comment below (either anonymously or not) and I will try to answer it as best I can and if I find it relevant enough, I will create a special post for it as "Q:..". I, the administrator and author of this blog, reserve the right to moderate any discussions or debates on this site, and may delete comments that I deem inappropriate or mean spirited.
Just a few guidelines:
- If you have a question or comment about a specific post, please use the comment box at the bottom of that post, so that our comments stay together on a single thread.
- If you wish to ask a question or challenge me on an issue that is not covered in a particular post, or that may begin a fruitful discussion of its own. Or if your comment may warrant a new post as a starting point for further discussion, please post in the comments section on THIS PAGE. This is the space for open questioning and friendly debate.
- If you are non-Catholic, or have opposing views, don't be afraid to ask questions, but know that I work full-time and most often I will not be able to engage in a full length debate on an issue, so don't be offended.
- Anonymous posts are welcome. I don't need to know your name to answer a question.
- As questions are addressed I may periodically clear the old comments to make way for new posts. But I will collect any meaningful exchanges and post them as a blog entry for others to read and learn from.