After taking a poll for what content readers would like to see more of, there was an agreement that news article analysis was the favorite aspect. However at this point I realize there is a need to have more original content.
As a review, the additions to and features of the blog which were added this past year are:
- 77,342 from 150 countries.
- Both battleforthecoreoftheworld.com and battleforthecore.com are accessible. The second is more useful and manageable, the first more official.
- 49 Google Friends added
- 459 Facebook likes added.
- 11 Google+ likes added.
- 120 Twitter followers added.
- 56 Email subscribers added.
- The official description/synopsis updated to:
- This blog undertakes the task of presenting the common errors of scientific reductionism and the abandonment of metaphysics which inevitably leads to an different worldview than that of classical theism. Mankind and its advancement alone becomes our focus--humanism. However, God is the greatest humanist and it is the belief of the owner of the blog that the Catholic perspective is the most reasonable, even apart from divine revelation-natural theology. Both Catholic and secular 'liturgical' developments are presented.
Goals for this year:
- Keep posts more in line with the description of the blog.
- Double all of the above social media statistics.
- News analysis will remain the main conversation starter on philosophical questions but I will introduce more original content (personal reflections).
- Brand "Battle for the Core"or "Battle for the Core of the World" as "BFTC" for convenience.
If you have any suggestions, questions or comments on how to improve the blog, please respectfully leave them below...that is if you respect BFTC.